Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resolution:||0.1HBa||Range:||0~100Hba,Amount To 25~150HBW|
|Application:||Aluminum Processing Industry||Power Supply:||2x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
Hardness Conversion Digital Barcol Impressor with Balance Positioning and Bluetooth
The Barcol Impressor meets the following ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards: E140-97; D2583-75; B648-78: E140-97 Standard Hardness Conversion Tables for Metals;
D2583-75 Standard Method of Testing for Indentation Hardness of Plastics by means of a Barcol Impressor;
B648-78 Standard Method of Testing for Indentation Harness of Aluminum Alloys by means of a Barcol Impressor.
It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry.
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
* Can be used for measuring not only Barcol Hardness, but also Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
* With the function of calculating the average value, and the average value of the 29 sets of data are calculated at most.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Range||0~100Hba,Amount to 25~150HBW|
|Operating Condition||Temperature:0~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH|
|Power Supply||2x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||390g(Not Including Batteries)|
|2 Standard Blocks|
|Pin Length Calibration Block|
|Optional||Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI