Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Display:||Large LCD||Turret:||Automatic Turret|
|Dwell Time:||From 5 Seconds To 60 Seconds||Magnification:||100x, 400x|
|X-Y Anvil:||100*100mm||Max Height:||110mm|
Large LCD Auto Turret Digital 10X Eyepiece Micro Vickers Hardness Tester Built-in Printer
Digital automatic turret type micro hardness tester can meet the basic Vickers hardness test requirements. The upgraded digital micrometer eyepiece can directly read the measurement length, so that the measurement value can be obtained more quickly and accurately.
The tower can automatically switch the eyepiece and indenter to avoid artificial errors and damage the instrument, and also greatly improve the efficiency. LCD large-screen display facilitates observation, test conditions, and the test process is straightforward
Main functions and features:
1. The optical system designed by senior optical engineers not only has clear images, but also can be used as a simple microscope. The brightness is adjustable, and it is visually comfortable. Long-time operation is not easy to fatigue operators.
2. Industrial display LCD large-screen display can display test method, test force, measuring indentation length, hardness value, converted hardness value, test force holding time, number of measurements and can be typed into year, month, date, test results and data processing, etc.
3. Cast aluminum shell molding, with stable structure and is not easy to be deformed, pure white car paint high grade, anti-scratch ability, using for many years is still bright as new;
4. Our company has the ability of self-developing, designing, producing and processing. The machine provides parts replacement and maintenance upgrade service for life;
5. HVS-1000Z model can be realistic: the length of the measurement directly confirms the hardness value.
6. The HVS-1000Z model can be realized: observation-test-measurement position switching is done by the automatic turret.
The main purpose and scope of application:
1. Iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, metal foils, hard alloys, metal sheets, microstructures
2. Carburizing, Nitriding and Decarburization Layers, Surface Hardening Layers, Plating, Coatings
3. Glass, wafers, ceramic materials
|Micro hardness scale||HV0.01,HV0.025,HV0.05,HV0.1,HV0.2,HV0.3,HV0.5,HV1|
|Display||Holding time (seconds), hardness value|
|Test force (gf)||10,25,50,100,200,300,500,1000|
|Loading control||Automatic (load/hold/uninstall)|
|Test force retention time (s)||5 to 60|
|Test force selection||External selector knob, test force is automatically displayed on the LCD screen|
|Objective magnification||10×, 40×|
|Optical channel||Dual light channels (eyepieces and CCD camera channels)|
|Optical system||1.Automatic digital encoder;
2.The total magnification (μm): 100 × (observation), 400 × (measurement);
3.Measuring range (μm): 200;
4.Resolution (μm): 0.01
|Hardness measurement range||(5-3000) HV|
|XY test platform||Size (mm): 100×100
Travel range (mm): 25×25
Minimum reading (mm): 0.01
|Maximum height of specimen (mm)||110|
|Maximum width of specimen (mm)||85 (distance from the center line of the indenter to the wall)|
|Data output||Reserve built-in mini printer interface (RS232 serial interface), optional installation|
|1.Host ( Micro Vickers indenter x1, 10x objective x1, 40x objective x1)||2.Test platform, weight, microscope accessory box;|
|3.Weights x6||4.Weight bar x1|
|5.Cross table x1||6.Sheet clamping table x1|
|7.Flat mouth clamping table x1||8.Filament holding table x1|
|9.Level meter x1||10.Screwdriver x2|
|11.Horizontal adjustment screws x4||12.External power cord x1|
|13.10× Digital Micrometer Eyepieces x1||14.Micro Vickers hardness block x2 (HV1, HV0.2 x1 for each )|
|15.Fuses (1 A) x2||16.Product certification x1|
|17.Product Instruction Manual x1||18.Dust cover x1|
1. The optional side-sway lifting system makes the lifting system more stable and accurate.
2. Optional built-in printer, measurement data, a key print, can also upload the computer.
3. Optional hardness meter measurement software can eliminate manual error, computer operation, improve efficiency and accuracy.
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI