Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Inner Size:||120*85*50cm||Lab Capacity:||480L|
|Saline Capacity:||90L||Compressed Air Pressure:||6kgf/cm2|
|Power:||AC220V 50HZ||Material:||PVC Planks &PP|
The AHL Series Salt Spray Test Chamber is used to test the anti-erosion quality of the surface of all materials after the rust-proof of painting, coating, electroplating, anoding and rust-proof of greasing anti corrosion treatment for a variety of materials, corrosion resistance of their products. It can be subjected to neutral salt spray test (NSS), Acetate Salt Spray Test (ACSS), Copper salt accelerated salt spray test (CASS).
1. The machine is made of imported PP rigid plastic plate, with solid and firm structure, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and never aging, suitable for neutral salt spray NSS, acetic acid test ASS, acetic acid CASS and other tests Claim.
2. The use of precision plastic nozzle and conical spray device, fog uniform, fast, nozzle long life, no crystallization.
3. Using LCD touch screen, can be connected with the computer to achieve remote monitoring and operation, any switch in English.
4. comes with USB interface, you can insert the U disk download curve, historical data (can replace the recorder) (optional)
5. Spray time can be controlled internally without additional time relay.
6. Through the flow meter, high pressure valve to adjust the salt flow and compressed air pressure to ensure uniform salt fog settlement.
7. The use of manual water system, water level is insufficient with automatic replenishment function to ensure that the test is not interrupted.
1. GB/T 10125-1997 salt spray test
2. GB/T 10587-2006 salt spray test
3. GB/T 1771-2007 salt spray test
4. ASTM B117-97 salt spray test
5. GB10593.2-1990 salt spray test
6. QB/T 3826-1999 salt spray test
7. QB/T 3827-1999 salt spray test
8. GB/T 12967.3-2008 salt spray test
9. CNS 4158 salt spray test
10. CNS 4159 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test
11. GB/T 12967.3-91 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test
ISO-9227, ASTM-B117, JIS-D0201, H8502, H8610, Z2371, GB/T10125
Please Note Small Type of 60 and 90 do not meet standard of ASTM B117.
|LCD touch screen Model||AHL -60-TS||AHL -90-TS||AHL -120-TS||AHL -160-TS||AHL -200-TS|
|Inner size (mm)||W||600||900||1200||1600||2000|
|External size (mm)||W||1130||1460||1900||2300||2700|
|Inside Temperature||(NSS ACSS) Test temperature : 35°C±1°C|
|(CASS) Test temperature : 50°C±1°C|
|Pressure Bucket Temperature||(NSS ACSS) Test temperature : 47°C±1°C|
|(CASS) Test temperature : 63°C±1°C|
|Brine Temperature||(NSS ACSS) Test temperature : 35°C±1°C|
|(CASS) Test temperature : 50°C±1°C|
|Test solution||NSS: pure water + NaCl (PH6.5~7.2)|
|CASS: Pure water + NaCl + CuCl (PH3.0~3.2)|
|Power||AC 220V , 15A/20A,1Ф, 50HZ|
|1. Control Panel : Key panel / LCD panel (optional)|
|2. Working way: steam heating type / air heating type (optional)|
|3. Salt concentration meter|
|4. Air compressor|
|Detailed operating instructions||1 PCS|
|NaCl reagent (500g/bottles)||4 PCS|
|Salt water modulation barrel (10 kg)||1 PCS|
|80cm² standard collection cup||1 PCS|
|V-frame for material placement||1 Set|
Instructions for installation of water and electricity
1. Customers need to own gas or air compressor
2. Compressed air: more than 3KG
3. The saline solution requires pure water or distilled water
4. The place where the machine is installed is required to drill a exhaust and drain hole with a diameter of 10cm in the corner or wall of the wall to the outside.
5. Power requirements: voltage 220V single-phase current 15A;
The user is required to configure the appropriate air or power at the installation site, and the switch must be used independently for the equipment.
6. Installation site: ground level, good ventilation;There is no strong vibration around the equipment; There is no strong electromagnetic field around the equipment;There is no flammable, explosive, corrosive material and dust around the equipment.
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI