Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Range:||0~100Hba,Amount To 25~150HBW||Resolution:||0.1HBa|
|Operating Condition:||Temperature:0~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH||Power Supply:||2x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
non destructive testing instruments,
fruit hardness tester
Portable Digital Aluminum Alloys Barcol Hardness Tester Good Stability Convenient Calibration
It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry.
Barcol Impressor Hardness Tester is an easy to use hardness tester, ideal for measuring hardness of soft metals, plastics, glass fibre and leather.
Making sure the indenter point is perpendicular to the surface being tested, the instrument is placed onto the sample and a light pressure is exerted against the instrument driving the spring-loaded indenter point into the material and the hardness reading is instantly indicated on the digital display. No waiting, pre-loading or separate measurements are required.
* A digital indentation hardness tester, is the latest design and development of our company.
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
* With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
* Optional Bluetooth data output.
|Range||0~100Hba,Amount to 25~150HBW|
|Operating Condition||Temperature:0~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH|
|Power Supply||2x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||390g(Not Including Batteries)|
|2 Standard Blocks|
|Pin Length Calibration Block|
|Optional||Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI