Touch screen metallographic sample grinding and polishing machine Double Discs
In the process of metallographic sample preparation, the grinding and polishing of the sample is an essential process. After the sample is ground and polished, a bright mirror-like surface can be obtained.
The iqualitrol MP-2T metallographic sample grinding and polishing machine adopts a high-end touch screen, which can make the speed of the grinding and polishing disc infinitely adjustable between 50-1000r/min, and the grinding and polishing process of the sample can be completed by changing the metallographic sandpaper and polishing fabric , showing wider applicability.
The shell adopts integral blister, novel appearance, stable rotation, low noise, convenient operation, high work efficiency, etc., and comes with a cooling device, which can cool the sample during grinding and polishing to prevent damage due to overheating of the sample Microstructure. It is suitable for metallographic laboratories in factories, colleges and universities, and scientific research units. It is an excellent equipment for grinding and polishing metallographic samples.
Main functions and features:
1. The shell is made of high-end ABS, which has a novel appearance and high-end atmosphere.
2. The faucet adopts all-copper chromium plating process, which has good corrosion resistance.
3. With automatic cleaning function, it can automatically clean the sewage tank to keep the sewage tank clean (optional).
4. Brushless DC motor, stable rotation, low noise, long life (optional).
5. Stepless speed regulation plus eight-speed fixed speed, convenient and quick to meet various needs.
6. Countdown function, the time can be set arbitrarily, and the machine will stop when the time comes. (Optional).
7. The grinding and polishing plate can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise to meet different needs
8. The double-disc design makes sample preparation more efficient.
|Rotating Speed of Grinding Disc
||50-1000r/min (stepless speed), and 8 fixed speed
||Clockwise and Anticlockwise
||Voltage: 220V Frequency: 50HZ