Dual disc Separated control touch screen metallographic sample grinding and polishing machine
In the metallographic sample preparation process, the grinding and polishing of the sample are indispensable procedures. After the sample is polished, a mirror-like surface can be obtained.
The iqualitrol MP-2DT metallographic sample grinding and polishing machine adopts a high-end touch screen, which can make the speed of the grinding and polishing disk infinitely adjustable between 50-1000r/min.
The grinding and polishing process of the sample can be completed by replacing the metallographic sandpaper and polishing fabric. , Showing a wider range of applicability.
The shell adopts integral blister, novel appearance, stable rotation, low noise, convenient operation, high working efficiency, etc., and comes with a cooling device, which can cool the sample during grinding and polishing to prevent damage due to overheating of the sample Microstructure.
iqualitrol MP-2DT is suitable for the metallographic laboratory of factories, universities and research institutes. It is an excellent equipment for grinding and polishing metallographic samples
|Diameter of Grinding Disc
||Standard φ203mm (other specifications customized)
|Rotating Speed of Grinding Disc
||50-1000r/min (stepless speed) and 8 fixed speed
||Clockwise and Anticlockwise
|Grinding and polishing plate control
||Dual-disc and separated control
||Voltage: 220V Frequency: 50HZ
Main functions and features
1. The shell is integrally formed with high-end ABS, with novel appearance and high-end atmosphere.
2. The faucet adopts full copper chrome plating process, which has good corrosion resistance.
3. With automatic cleaning function, it can automatically clean the dirt collection tank to keep the dirt collection tank clean. (optional);
4. DC brushless motor, stable rotation, low noise and long life. (optional);
5. Stepless speed regulation plus eight-speed constant speed, convenient and fast to meet various needs.
6. Countdown function, the time can be set arbitrarily, and the machine will stop when the time comes. (optional);
7. The grinding and polishing disc can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise to meet different needs.
8. The use of double discs and dual controls is more flexible, making sample preparation more efficient.