Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Range:||Ra,Rq:0.005~20.00µm Rz,Rt:0.020~200.0µm||Accuracy:||≤±10%|
|Fluctuation Of Display Value:||≤6%||Sensor:||Measurement Force Of Probe 16mN(1.6gf)|
non destructive testing machine,
non destructive testing instruments
Built-in Battery Concrete Surface Texture Tester SRT-6210CT with Four Wave Filtering Methods
Widely used in construction site to measure surface roughness of concrete.
* Be compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS.
* Multiple parameter measurement: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt.
* Highly sophisticated inductance sensor.
* Four wave filtering methods : RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P.
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery and control circuit with high capacity.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Can memorize 7 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions for later use or download to PC.
* Metric /Imperial Conversion.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
When measuring the roughness of a surface, the sensor is placed on the surface and then uniformly slides along the surface by driving the mechanism inside the tester.
The sensor gets the surface roughness by the sharp built-in probe. This roughness causes displacement of the probe which results in change of inductive amount of induction coils so as to generate analogue signal, which is in proportion to the surface roughness at output end of phase-sensitive rectifier.
The exclusive DSP processes and calculates and then outputs the measurement results on LCD.
|Measuring Range||Ra,Rq:0.005~20.00µm Rz,Rt:0.020~200.0µm|
|Fluctuation of Display Value||≤6%|
|Sensor||Radius of Probe Pin||10µm|
|Material of Probe Pin||Diamond|
|Measurement Force of Probe||16mN(1.6gf)|
|Vertical Radius of Guiding Head||48 mm|
|Maximum Driving Stroke||17.5mm/0.7inch|
|Driving Speed||Sampling||When Length=0.25mm,Vt=0.135 mm/s|
|Profile Digital Filter||RC,PC-RC,GAUSS,D-P|
|Evaluation Length||1~5L Optional|
|Data Memorize||7 Groups|
|Operating Conditions||Temp:0~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH|
|Power Supply||Bulit-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Standard Sample Plate SSP-100|
|Standard Sensor SSP-100|
|Carrying Case ( B09 )|
|Optinal Accessories||RS-232C Cable with Software|
|Bluetooth Adapter with Software|
|Extension Rod SER-150|
|Groove Stylus SRP-110|
|Curvature Probe SRP-120|
|Measurement Stand SRS-1|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI