Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Loading:||Motorized Loading||Data Output:||RS232, Built-in Mini Printer|
|Resolution:||0.1HR||Dwell Time:||0 - 60 Seconds, Adjustable|
digital hardness tester,
hardness testing equipment
Large LCD Digital Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine With Mini Printer Hardness Conversion
Vexus SHR-150C Digital Rockwell hardness tester equips with a newly-designed large displaying screen with good reliability, excellent operation and easy watching.
It can show and set the present scale, test force, test indenter, dwell time and hardness conversion.
The main functions as follows:
1, Support all the Rockwell scales;
2, Support Hardness Conversion;
3, Test results can be saved and printed;
4, Automatically calculate the maximum, minimum and average value;
5, With RS232 interface for data transferring to computer.
Suitable for quenched steel, tempered steel, annealed steel, cold and hard casting, malleable cast iron, hard alloy steel, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, bearing steel etc.
● SHR-150C is a half automatic and intelligent hardness testing machine, except to lift up the anvil to touch the specimen and select the test force: 60Kgf(588.4N), 100Kgf(980.7N) and 150Kgf(1471N) in hand-knob manually, the other operations are entirely automatic.
● The testing force, the process of loading, dwell and unloading, the hardness testing value, and the corresponding converted scale are displayed on LCD screen automatically.
● SHR-150C system will remind the operator to select the corresponding testing force and indenter after scales choosing, and the automatic hardness testing and digital 0.1HR resolution display avoids the man-made error and enhance the measuring accuracy.
● SHR-150C force knob adopts the metal material to replace the plastic material, it improves the instrument using-life greatly.
● SHR-150C can make the hardness conversion among 14 hardness scales: HRA, HRB,HRC, HRD, HRF,HV, HK, HBW, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, it doesn’t need the operator to trace and check the fussy hardness comparison table again.
● SHR-150C saves, displays and analyzes the value of maximum, minimum, average and tolerance automatically, the mini-printer prints the main measuring data automatically, and it supports PC communication in RS232 interface and cable.
|Initial Test Force||10kgf (98.07N)|
|Total Test Force||60kgf (558.4N), 100kgf (980.7N), 150kgf (1471N)|
|Indenter||Diamond Rockwell Indenter, ф1.588mmBall Indenter|
|Loading Method||Automatic (Loading/Dwell/Unloading)|
|Hardness Reading||LCD Screen Display|
|Test Scale||HRA, HRD, HRC, HRF, HRB, HRG, HRH, HRE, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV|
|Conversion Scale||HV, HK, HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRK, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HS, HBW|
|Data Output||Built-in Printer,RS232 Interface|
|Max. Height of Specimen||175mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V/50Hz/1Ph, AC110V/60Hz/1Ph|
|Execute Standard||ISO 6508, ASTM E-18, JIS Z2245, GB/T 230.2|
|Dimension||520×215×700mm, Packing Dimension: 650×370×950mm|
|Weight||Net Weight: 78kg, Gross Weight: 100kg|
|Instrument Main Body||1 set||Diamond Rockwell Indenter||1 pc|
|ф1.588mmBall Indenter||1 pc||Middle Plane Test Table||1 pc|
|Large Plane Test Table||1 pc||V-shaped Test Table||1 pc|
|Hardness Block 60~70 HRC||1 pc||Hardness Block 20~30 HRC||1 pc|
|Hardness Block 80~100 HRB||1 pc||Weight A, B, C||3 pcs|
|Power Cable||1 pc||Fuse 2A||2 pcs|
|Level||1 pc||Horizontal Regulating Screw||4 pcs|
|Screw Driver||1 pc||Spanner||1 pc|
|Anti-dust Cover||1 pc||Usage Instruction Manual||1 copy|
The Rockwell test consists of measuring the additional depth to which a carbide ball or diamond penetrator is forced by a heavy (major) load beyond the depth of a previously applied light (minor) load (SET point).
The minor load is applied first and a SET position is established on the dial gauge or displacement sensor of the Rockwell tester. Then the major load is applied. Without moving the piece being tested, the major load is removed and, with the minor load still applied, the Rockwell hardness number is automatically indicated on the dial gauge or digital display.
The diamond penetrator is used for testing materials such as hardened steels and cemented carbides. The carbide ball penetrators, available with 1/16 inch, 1/8 inch, 1/4 inch, and 1/2 inch diameter, are used when testing materials such as steel-copper alloys, aluminum and plastics to name a few.
Rockwell testing falls into two categories: Regular Rockwell testing (e.g., C and B scales) and Rockwell superficial testing (e.g., 30 N and 30 T scales).
High Rockwell hardness numbers represent hard materials and low numbers soft materials.
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI