Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Range:||0~800 M/29.5 Mils||Accuracy:||=5%or5 M,(whichever Is The Greater)|
|Resolution:||0.1 M/1 M 0.1mils||Principle:||Inductance Type|
non destructive testing instruments,
fruit hardness tester
Spec:For fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface profile of blast cleaned surface. Widely used in field of blast cleaned surface measurement.
* It meets the standards of ASTMD- 4417-B, IMOMSC.215(82), SANS5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI- 63101-000. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate, immediate and repeatable results.
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20,000 readings and can then be easily replaced by the user in the field. Cost per test is significantly lower than other test methods.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic power off.
* Metric/Imperial Conversion.
* With average calculation function.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Range||0~800 m/29.5 mils|
|Accuracy||=5%or5 m,(whichever is the greater)|
|Resolution||0.1 m/1 m|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Standard Sample Plate|
|Carrying Case ( B04 )|
|OptinalAccessories||RS-232C Cable with Software|
|Bluetooth Adapter with Software|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI