Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Major Structure:||Made Of High-quality Cast Iron||Conversion:||Automatically Hardness Scales Conversion|
|Printing:||Wireless Bluetooth Printer||Test Space:||Height 600mm, Depth 210mm|
|Correction:||Correct Range ±3HR||Resolution:||Hardness Resolution 0.1HR|
Mini Printer Digital Heighten Rockwell Hardness Tester with Specimen Max Height 600mm
New developed iqualitrol HRS-150GHY large digital display Rockwell hardness tester is a high-tech product with high precision and stable performance.
The interface is menu-based, and the operation is simple, intuitive and convenient. Hardness result directly displayed on the screen, and it is a mechanical and electrical integration hardness testing instrument.
The structure of the whole machine is optimized, the design is heightened, and the application range is wider. The maximum height is increased to 600mm, which is especially suitable for measuring the Rockwell hardness of larger workpieces.
1. The major structure is made of high-quality cast iron for one-time casting, combined with the car paint treatment process, the shape is round and beautiful;
2. Heightened design, suitable for large and medium-sized parts;
3. The motor is used to automatically control the loading, dwell and unloading of the test force, eliminating the human error;
4. The measuring device adopts a grating displacement sensor, and the result is displayed on the LCD screen, and the hardness scale, test force, indenter type, dwell time, conversion unit, etc. can be displayed and set on screen;
5. The built-in test software can correct the machine by ±3HR;
6. Convenient control system, which can automatically convert the unit of the full hardness scale;
7. Configure a wireless Bluetooth printer, and output data through the RS232 port;
8. The accuracy complies with GB/T230.2, ISO 6508-2 and American ASTM E18 standards.
1. Widely used to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals and non-metallic materials;
2. Test the Rockwell hardness of heat-treated materials such as quenching and tempering;
3. Cemented carbide, carburizing steel, hardened steel, surface hardened steel, hard cast steel, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, malleable casting, mild steel, quenched and tempered steel, annealed steel, bearings and other materials;
|Loading Force||588, 980, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)|
|Specimen Max Height||600mm|
|Big Test Table||1pc||Diamond Indenter||1pc|
|Test Blocks||5pcs||φ1.588 Ball Indenter||1pc|
|“V” shape anvil||1pc||Small Test Anvil||1pc|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI