Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Accuracy:||±1~3%n Or ±2.5µm||Min.Measuring Area:||6mm|
non destructive testing instruments,
fruit hardness tester
Spec:The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials. The N probes measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more flexibility.
|Measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials||Galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc|
|Measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals||Anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. Applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc|
|Principle||F Magnetic Induction & NF Type Eddy Current|
|Accuracy||±1~3%n or ±2.5µm|
|Min.Radius Workpiece||F Type:convex 1.5mm/concave 25mm|
|NF Type:convex 3mm/concave 50mm|
|Functions||Battery Indicator & Automatic Power Off|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AAA (UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||215g(Not Including Batteries)|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI