Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resolution:||0.1HBa||Range:||0~100Hba,Amount To 25~150HBW|
|Application:||Aluminum Processing Industry||Power Supply:||2x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
non destructive testing machine,
fruit hardness tester
Hardness Conversion Digital Barcol Impressor with Balance Positioning and Bluetooth
The Barcol Impressor meets the following ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards: E140-97; D2583-75; B648-78: E140-97 Standard Hardness Conversion Tables for Metals;
D2583-75 Standard Method of Testing for Indentation Hardness of Plastics by means of a Barcol Impressor;
B648-78 Standard Method of Testing for Indentation Harness of Aluminum Alloys by means of a Barcol Impressor.
It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry.
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~150HB.
* No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
* Can be used for measuring not only Barcol Hardness, but also Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
* With the function of calculating the average value, and the average value of the 29 sets of data are calculated at most.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Range||0~100Hba,Amount to 25~150HBW|
|Operating Condition||Temperature:0~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH|
|Power Supply||2x1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||390g(Not Including Batteries)|
|2 Standard Blocks|
|Pin Length Calibration Block|
|Optional||Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|
Contact Person: Mr. Andy DAI